I'm a Pink Paradise Affiliate!

I'm a Pink Paradise Affiliate!
Click here for amazing lenses for fashion and cosplay!

Search This Blog

Tuesday 29 October 2013

Tumblr finds~

Hey guys, starting to get used to using this, still think my blogs kinda ugly (if you're good with all these themes and stuff, comment and tell me how to improve!! >w< )

So in my last post I mentioned how the pastel goth tag on tumblr often has cute things from independant shops. Well, while browsing through the tag the other day, I noticed how much crap is on there. To make it easier for everyone, I have made a page on my blog where I have put all the cute things I've come across, the links are in their descriptions. Go have a nose! There's plenty of stuff there to scroll through for both pastel and nu goth, including clothes, accessories, circle lenses, wigs and outfit ideas, and the list id being constantly updated. 

Go check it out!
Darkpastels Fashion Tag 

I shall now leave you with an inspiration Molang 


No comments:

Post a Comment