I'm a Pink Paradise Affiliate!

I'm a Pink Paradise Affiliate!
Click here for amazing lenses for fashion and cosplay!

Search This Blog

Sunday 19 January 2014

Cosplay and Circle Lenses

Hey everyone!

So recently I've been looking into-*cough*obcessing-over*cough* cosplay.
It's something I'm really interested in getting into, I've spent the last few days just wtaching makeup tutorials and costume tutorials and reviews and ahhhhh man I wish I could afford all this pretty stuff.
I have a few conventions coming up here in the UK, if I'm really lucky I might get to go to MCM >w< so I'm hoping to get my hands on either a Mikasa/Sascha from Attack on Titan.
 (And make my boyfriend go as Levi hurhurhur)

One thing that's common, even essential for cosplay, is circle lenses.
Which brings me to the main point of this post...
I'm a Pinky Paradise Affiliate!

I don't even understand it all yet but it's still super exciting! 
I'm going to be buying lenses this week so there will be a review coming soon, and maybe if I'm very very lucky after that and it gets some attention, I'll try and do a giveaway!



Also:
 really good youtube to watch if you're getting into cosplay is Sachie, she has her own channel and also blogs for Geek & Sundry, possibly the best youtube channel ever.


That's all for now ^-^

Thanks for reading~
Love,
Holly x



No comments:

Post a Comment